Six servings. Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- 5 big juicy tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 4 water glasses of hot broth
- 2 water glasses of hot milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dessertspoon of sugar
- Salt, black peppercorn
1. Fry two tablespoons of flour with grated garlic and butter until pink in color.
2. Add sugar with grated tomatoes without shells. Cook for five minutes at low heat.
3. Add the hot broth first. Add the hot milk gradually and stir slightly.
4. Cook at medium heat until boiling and at low heat for another 15 minutes after it boils.
5. You may pass it through the blender to make it smoother.
6. Finally add salt and black peppercorn.
7. You can garnish your soup with fresh basil while serving.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.