Lamb Chop with Tomatoes
Four servings. Cooking time: 60 minutes.
- 800 g of lamb chop
- 3 big tomatoes
- 10 shallots
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Salt, black peppercorn
1. Heat the pot with olive oil and add one tablespoon of butter. Sear both sides of the ribs after the oil gets hot.
2. Pour the tomatoes you pass through the chopper on the chops.
3. Add the shallots and garlic.
4. Sprinkle salt, fresh thyme and black peppercorns on the meat.
5. Place the remaining butter on each of the chops by dividing it into small pieces.
6. Close the lid and cook at low heat for 60 minutes.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.