Sheet Pan Trifle
Four servings. Cooking time: 30 minutes.
- 2 mandarins
- 200 g of red grapes, 100 g of white grapes
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 big pear
- 1 big apple
- ½ quince
- ½ glass of cherry jam
- 1 water glass of granulated sugar
- 1 dessertspoon of cinnamon
1. Cut the baking paper to your baking dish size and tie the two sides.
2. Deseed the pears, apples and quince, and cut them into thin slices into a crescent shape without peeling them off.
3. Keep the fruit slices in a large bowl filled water with lemon juice to prevent them from turning black.
4. Deseed the pomegranate, slice the mandarins, wash the grapes and remove them from the stems.
5. Put all the drained fruit pieces in a cooker, and add sugar, cinnamon and cherry jam.
6. Cook for 35-40 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius by covering it with baking paper.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.