Sea Bass with Pomegranate
Four servings. Cooking time: 12 minutes.
- 800 g sea bass fillet
- 1 water glass of deseeded pomegranate
- 1 glass of water
- 1 medium-sized onion
- ½ bunch of dill, ½ bunch of watercress
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 dessert spoon of flour
- 150 ml of cream
- ½ lemon
- Salt, black pepper
- Dressing: 2 slices of lemon
1. Dice the onion. Chop the dill and watercress in large pieces.
2. Heat the olive oil in the pan and sauté the onions.
3. Add flour, water and cream. Mix them for 3-4 minutes at low temperature.
4. Add greens and most of the pomegranate seeds. Add salt and pepper.
5. Cut the bass filet into four pieces. Add lemon juice, salt and black pepper, and cook in a pre- heated oven for five minutes at 200 degrees Celsius for 8-9 minutes.
6. Pour the pomegranate sauce on the bass filets you baked.
7. When serving, add the remaining pomegranate seeds along with the lemons that you slice into a ring.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.