Salmon with Grapefruit Sauce
Four servings. Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- 4 fillets of salmon (unskinned)
- 3 grapefruits
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 16 baby potatoes
- 1 pinch of fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes
1. Boil the juice of two grapefruits with brown sugar and red peppers. Once the sauce stiffens, remove it from the cooker and let it rest until it reaches room temperature.
2. Baste the top of the salmon filets with one spoon of olive oil. Add salt and black pepper and cook for 20 minutes in an oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
3. After boiling the potatoes, sauté them in butter until their shells roast a little.
4. When serving, place a few grapefruit slices next to each salmon filet and put the grapefruit sauce on them. Place the potatoes on the empty part of the plate and sprinkle fresh thyme on them.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.