Salad with Grapefruit
Four servings. Preparing time: 10 minutes.
- 1 bundle of baby spinach
- 1 grapefruit
- 10 shallots
- 4 thinly sliced pastramis
- Chump cheese (or kasseri)
- ½ Avocado
- Salad sauce: 4 tablespoons of apple vinegar, 2 dessertspoons of mustard, 4 tablespoons of honey, 5 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt.
1. Wash baby the spinach and separate their leaves.
2. Peel the grapefruit and slice it into crescent shape.
3. Cut the chump cheese in cubes.
4. Sauté the shallots with a small amount of olive oil in time to prevent them from softening.
5. Break the pastrami into small pieces.
6. Slice the avocado.
7. Put all the ingredients in your salad bowl and add the sauce you prepared.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.