Eight to ten servings. Cooking time: 25-30 minutes.
- 1 pack of butter
- 1 water glass of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Lemon zest (1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ water glasses of flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- ½ water glass of milk
- 200 g of red and white grapes
1. Put the oil, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon zest into a bowl, and beat the whisked egg in thoroughly by adding little at a time.
2. Add the milk. Sieve the flour and baking powder and add to the mixture.
3. Add the grapes.
4. Butter the muffin plates, and fill the mixture.
5. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.