Meat with Tangerine
Four servings. Cooking time: 15 minutes.
- 350 g of rib steak
- 4 dessertspoons of soy sauce
- 1 dessertspoon of shredded race ginger
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 mandarin
- 1.5 dessertspoons of granulated sugar
- 1.5 dessertspoons of corn starch
- 80 ml of broth
- 1 dessertspoon of sesame oil
- Dressing: 6-8 sprigs of coriander
Cut the meat in any size you wish, but not thick, and place it in a deep bowl. Mix two dessertspoons of soy sauce with sesame oil and ginger, pour the mixture on the meat and mix well. Marinate for two hours.
2. Heat the oil in the wok. Place the marinated meat on the wok and fry.
3. Add finely chopped red peppers, two dessertspoons of soy sauce, tangerine and sugar, and mix.
4. Add the corn starch to the mixture after opening it with beef broth.
5. Keep stirring the sauce until it is thickened.
6. Cut coriander stems and garnish the meat with them while serving.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.