Four servings. Cooking time: 7 minutes.
- 1 pack of tagliatelle (400 g)
- 1 big lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 30 g of butter
- 1 tea cup of cream
- ½ glass of boiled peas
- 1 pinch of chervil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Dressing: 2 cherry tomatoes, 4 lemon slice
1. Boil a pack of tagliatelle pasta in hot water for 5 minutes.
2. As the pasta is boiled, heat two tablespoons of olive oil in another pot at low heat and melt butter in it.
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon peel grater.
4. Drain the boiled tagliatelle and add to the mixture with lemon juice. Add salt and cream and stir.
5. Add the chopped chervil and boiled peas and mix again.
6. Add a few drops of olive oil while serving.
7. You can also sprinkle parmesan cheese if you like.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.