Four servings. Cooking time: 15 minutes.
- 4 thinned chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of powder ginger
- 1 water glass of flour
- 100 g of butter
- ¼ water glass of olive oil
- 1 water glass of chicken broth
- 3 tablespoon of capers
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Dressing: 5 sprigs of rosemary
1. Marinate the chicken breast meat with half a lemon juice, granulated sugar and ginger, and keep in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
2. Blend the flour, salt and pepper, and place them on a tray and coat the chicken meat with flour.
3. Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. Sauté the chicken for about five minutes, making sure each surface touches the pan.
4. Add the chicken broth and cook for five minutes more at a low temperature until the water is reduced to half.
5. Add the capers with the lemons you slice into a ring and wait for another 3-5 minutes to cook.
6. Sprinkle the chopped fresh rosemary on the chicken slices you place on the plate.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.