Four servings. Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 250 g of curd cheese
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- 2 sprigs of scallion
- 1 sprig of fresh garlic
- 2 green peppers
- 50 g of cracked walnut
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt, cumin, powdered red pepper
- Dressing: 1 black olive
1. Heat the olive oil in the pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes, adding finely chopped scallions, fresh garlic and green peppers.
2. Add curd cheese, crushed walnuts and chopped parsley. After mixing for 1-2 minutes: add salt, cumin and powdered red pepper.
3. Place the mixture in the middle of the plate to serve. Line up the cherry tomatoes divided in two on the sides of the plate. Black olive goes right in the middle...
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.