Five servings. Cooking time: 10 minutes.
- 2 water glasses of milk
- 4 ripe figs
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of mild cream cheese
- 1 pack of vanilla
1. Put the milk, sugar and egg yolk in a pot and mix.
2. Add the flour by screening. Cook at medium heat by stirring until it stiffens.
3. Once it has the proper consistency, remove it from the cooker and wait for it become tepid.
4. When the temperature decreases, add vanilla and mild cream cheese. Beat it with a mixer until it becomes smooth.
5. At this stage, you can place it in containers and put figs on them. Or you may cut the fresh figs in the middle, carve them in with a teaspoon, add them to the pudding, and mix again and place them in the containers.
6. Keep your pudding in the fridge for a while. Add honey when serving.
The secret of the world-famous Turkish cuisine comes from natural vegetables and fruits that feed on the Mediterranean sun. Use Turkish fresh fruits and vegetables to add magic to your table.